[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Course evaluations

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 16 11:45:16 EST 2012

Hello all,
I wanted to send out a reminder and recap about this semesters course evaluations.
The School of Theater's Executive Committee and I  have tried to outline a system for administering the new evals based on getting the best feedback and working with the new system.

STEP 1
First, let me know which classes listed under your name that you would like to have evaluated by filling out the table below.  We will not run evaluations for classes with 1 student.
Classes that have Grad. Assistants are in the system, so students will be evaluating GA's as well as Faculty. (Angie, your class evaluation time might need to be a good portion of your classtime because of this.)
Class number- ex. Thar 5010

Date you will have students complete evals in class

STEP 2
Prepare students, please let you students know that they will be receiving and email from Ohio University Evaluation System classclimate at ohio.edu<mailto:classclimate at ohio.edu>
The email that the students recieve will contain a password that allows them to take part in evaluating your course/instructor.  Let them know that you will be completing the evaluations in class time, so they will need to bring their smartphone, laptop, tablet, or favorite interned device to class.

STEP 3
Set aside class time- passwords will be sent after November 26, please let me know what day you plan on having your students complete the evaluations.  Evaluations will need to be completed before Finals week so our window of opportunity is November 26 to December 7.  I would like to send the evals 24 hrs before your requested time.  Students will receive a second email if they did not submit an evaluation with the first password.

Please let me know if there is any part of this process that is unclear, I have been working very hard learning the ins and outs of this new system and would appreciate your feedback,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
Assassins by Sondheim and Weidman directed by Lee Kinney(MFA 2013)
The Forum Theater RTV Building 8:00pm
Nov. 28-29, Dec. 1, 4-8