[Theaterfacultystaff] Website link

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 8 09:48:46 EST 2012

http://author.oit.ohio.edu/finearts/theater/index.cfm

Here is the link for the website, please send along any text that you would like to see, there are still a number of pages with a 'coming soon' message and it is my goal to have those filled in before launch.
Let me know about typos, links not working, or edits.  Even after we launch there will be a lot of 'filling in' with photos, slide shows, etc.
Just use your Ohio ID and password to log on to the site

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
Assassins by Sondheim and Weidman directed by Lee Kinney(MFA 2013)
The Forum Theater RTV Building 8:00pm
Nov. 28-29, Dec. 1, 4-8