[Theaterfacultystaff] graduate summer support

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu May 31 13:08:10 EDT 2012

Hello all, but specifically faculty with graduate advisees,

Graduate students are eligible for summer tuition scholarship and a mini-stipend if they have received support in the preceding spring or will receive support in the Fall and are registered for at least 9 credit hours during the summer.

Right now I have only 4 graduate students registered for summer hours.

Marissa Wolf

Christopher Young

Laurie Kurutz

Felicia Hall

If you know of a student who should be registered for credit this summer, and has received or will receive grad support for Spring 11-12 or Fall 12-13, please let them know that they will receive support only if they are registered for at least 9 credit hours.

At this point in the grad appointment timeline it is best if they register for Summer Session #2, as we are past the deadline for 1st session or full summer session.

Let me know if you have any questions,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
The Seabury Quinn Jr., Playwrights Festival
Featured plays May 23-26 and May 30-June 2
8:00pm The Forum Theater in The RTV Building