[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Surplus

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 27 12:25:28 EDT 2012

In addition to the following request, please let me know if there is anything larger, that you are not able to leave in the hallway, or is too big to be left in the hallway!

All,

Surplus is coming to pick up anything we leave in the hallway of the basement level (under the "Surplus" sign) on Tuesday morning, July 31st. People may feel free to add to this pile before this date.

We want to have everything gone so that Tammy does not have to deal with when she waxes the floors. If anyone needs help moving something, I'll be around ...

Thanks,
Lowell