[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Message to SOT

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 13 12:08:27 EDT 2012

Sent on the request of Jeanette Buck;

Dear Friends in the School of Theater,

I wanted to let you all know that I have resigned from my position in the School of Film.  The unfortunate result of this action is that I will no longer be teaching in the School of Theater.

Thank you so much for making a home for me in the SOT.  I have been so grateful for the sense of inclusion I have felt in Kantner HallI and have enjoyed working with and interacting with you all over the years.

All the best,
Jeanette

Jeanette Buck
Assistant Professor