[Theaterfacultystaff] 75th Anniversary Weekend

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 28 16:40:34 EST 2012

Dear All:
In addition to our main events on Saturday April 14 (2-4pm Toast to our Teachers, 6-730 Cocktail reception, 8pm Celebration Performance)
Please keep in mind as you are working on your syllabi and schedules for the Spring---  Lunchbag on Friday April 13 will most likely be extended to 2:00pm.
Alumni are being encouraged and welcome to come be out and about in the building Friday afternoon, so alumni and friends will be around and encouraged to pop into classes and shops during the day on Friday.
Let me know if you have questions or concerns.
--

Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater