[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Meeting for School of Theater

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 16 14:28:34 EST 2012

This meeting is at 12:10 on March 5th,

From: theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [mailto:theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Fiocchi, Barbara
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:25 PM
To: 'theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu'
Subject: [Theaterfacultystaff] Meeting for School of Theater

Hello all,
There has been a quick flurry of meeting cancelations in the past half an hour that I want to clear up-

March 5th there will be a School of Theater Full Faculty Staff meeting with Dean McWeeny.
This meeting time had been marked as tentative on the calendar but it is not cancelled and it is no longer tentative!

Because we are using the scheduling calendar attached to the general email account every once in a while we encounter a
Quirk in the system.  Thank you for your patience,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
The Idiot by Dostoyevsky; adapted by David Fishelson
directed by Jamie Lish (MFA 2012)
February 15-18, 22-25 2012 Curtain is at 8:00pm The Forum Theater; Radio Television Building