[Theaterfacultystaff] Reminders about the Baker Theater

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 15 12:38:59 EST 2012

Dear All:
As the studio productions are moving onto the stage in the Baker— please remember and know that:
The HOUSE of the Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater is under construction.
It is not to be used as available space for anything, including and not limited to: storage, entrance or exit (of actors, staff or audience), warm-up, sleeping, eating, exercise or quiet time to oneself.
I appreciate your cooperation, understanding and communication of this to all parties involved.
As always, if you have questions or concerns- please let me know.
--

Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater