[Theaterfacultystaff] Summer Course Offerings

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 15 12:25:43 EST 2012

Dear All:
I'm working on developing the summer sessions offerings.

 1.  Please let me know if you are interested in offering a summer course (what course and what times- remember there is flexibility in summer offerings in relation to scheduling as long as appropriate contact hours are maintained)
 2.  Please let me know what internships, practicums, independent studies you need to have listed for students who are working on or off-campus

Please know I will gather this information and present it to Madeleine for approval and then schedule courses as she has approved their offering.
The sooner you can let me know the better, registration for summer opens April 10. However, I would like to have the schedule set by the end of February.
--

Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater