[Theaterfacultystaff] Ushers needed for The Idiot

Free, Ledger free at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 15 11:23:24 EST 2012

Dear Faculty and Staff,

I am widening the pool of people to ask regarding any students that you might know of who need to make up hours for unfulfilled GA requirements, practicum hours, etcetera. I have a crew of 4-5 on most nights but on opening night (2/17) I only have 3. I would like to have a crew of 8 for each night because it is in-the-round (six ushers, one box office, one person on stage). If you know of any students that might be able to help please send them my way. I have shifts that last from 7-8pm and shifts that last for the duration of the show (7-10:30pm). If you know of anyone who would like to volunteer I can also make shifts as short as 30 minutes (7:30-8pm) and the student would still be able to see the show.

Thanks,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Box Office/Front of House/Publicity Manager
free at ohio.edu
917-733-0081

The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Adaptation by David Fishelson, Directed by Jamie Lish
February 15-18 & 22-25, 2011 @ 8pm,  The Forum Theater in the Radio and Television Building