[Theaterfacultystaff] Evaluations

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 7 10:36:37 EST 2012

It is time for Instructor evaluations,
Please fill out the attached sheet with your class information(either by hard copy or electronically).
I will prepare your evaluation sheets and you (as the instructor) will take the prepared packet to your class, announce the call number and section information and assign a student to collect and return the evaluations to Kantner Hall 307.
This is how evaluations are handled in other areas of the College of Fine Arts.
Thank you  so much for your help, if you  have any questions please let me know,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
Eurydice by Sarah Ruhl Directed by Dennis Delaney
October 12-15, 19-22 2011 @ The Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater in Kanter Hall
8:00pm