[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Summer Employment for Students

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 6 11:59:08 EST 2012

From: Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp [mailto:Blue_Lake_Fine_Arts_Camp at mail.vresp.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 11:36 AM
To: Theater
Subject: Summer Employment for Students

Click to view this email in a browser<http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/209119/e31d734c83/1354069049/05e8312031/>

[http://img-ak.verticalresponse.com/media/8/3/7/8376875c5e/e31d734c83/10dfc3481e/library/Blue%20Lake%20Logo%202009%20small%20transparent.jpg]<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BlueLakeFineArtsCamp/e31d734c83/05e8312031/f368956cfb>

Dear Prof. Delaney:

Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp is a non-profit summer school of the arts serving more than 5,400 gifted elementary, junior high and high school students each season.  Now entering our 47th season of operation, Blue Lake offers more than 200 staff positions to motivated college students.

We are currently in the process of hiring staff for our 2012 season (June 17 – August 19) and are searching for enthusiastic and talented college students to fill positions.  We are in need of exceptional Theater majors.

Members of Blue Lake’s counseling staff who serve as theater assistants have the opportunity to assist faculty in the theater department, supervise theater students during classes, collaborate and perform with other staff, and learn from professional faculty. There are also teaching positions with our elementary students available for those who qualify. Working at Blue Lake offers college students incredible experience in leadership and working with youth!

We would appreciate your help with passing the word to students at  Ohio University about Blue Lake and the positions we offer to college theater arts majors.  More information is available at: www.bluelake.org/employment/staff.html<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BlueLakeFineArtsCamp/e31d734c83/05e8312031/4099e5bda4>, or 1-800-221-3796. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Heidi Stansell
Camp Director

www.bluelake.org<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BlueLakeFineArtsCamp/e31d734c83/05e8312031/328506d2c3>