[Theaterfacultystaff] painting/renovation update

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 6 07:53:17 EST 2012

I wanted to give a everyone a quick update on the project status of the renovations happening in the building.

The work in the Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater is going well, painting near completion, floor prep and carpet to begin this week.

The work in the seminar room will begin Monday March 12 (this is the beginning of exam week) exams and meetings that were to be held in KNTR 108 during exam week and spring break will need to be moved.

The work in the lobby (carpet and paint) will begin near March 15 and continue through the week of spring break.

I appreciate your continued patience as we make these upgrades in the building.  If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please let me know.
--

Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater