[Theaterfacultystaff] Winter evaluation returns

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 30 15:29:50 EDT 2012

I have just put the Winter evaluation results in mailboxes-
If you are an area head and some of your students are teaching, I have given you copies of the GA evaluations.  After you have looked over your GA's evaluations you may turn them back to me and I will put them in the students file.  All GA's have received their own copy.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
War is F**cking Awesome, The Vampire Cowboys Project
May 9-12, and 15-19 Curtain @ 8:00pm
The Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater; Kantner Hall