[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: final two faculty meetings

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 26 11:28:36 EDT 2012

There are two meetings left in the academic year for Full Faculty and Staff- please put these on your calendar,  both are at 12:00 in Kantner 108.

Sent on behalf of Madeleine Scott-

We have two final faculty meetings planned.

May 1 - Primary objective of the meeting is work on the Mission of the School
We will not try to craft or wordsmith a new mission at this meeting.  Our objective is to collect essential ideas that should be included in the mission and review these.

May 8 - Workload.  Each of the area head will send ahead issues and items that come from their areas that need to be included in our plan and thinking.

We may know more about leadership and hiring for next year that can be discussed at meetings too.