[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Evaluations

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 24 09:33:30 EDT 2012

Because so many students arrange for Early Departure due to Summer Employment, please keep this in mind when choosing a time for your class evaluations-
Also remember that I will need you (the instructor) to pick up the evaluations from the main office and have a student return the filled out evaluations

Please fill out the attached sheet with your class information(either by hard copy or electronically).
I will prepare your evaluation sheets and you (as the instructor) will take the prepared packet to your class, announce the call number and section information and assign a student to collect and return the evaluations to Kantner Hall 307.
This is how evaluations are handled in other areas of the College of Fine Arts.
Thank you  so much for your help, if you  have any questions please let me know,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
War is F@*king Awesome, The Vampire Cowboys Project
May 9-12, and 15-19 Curtain @ 8:00pm
The Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater; Kantner Hall