[Theaterfacultystaff] News

Scott, Madeleine scottm at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 23 12:16:13 EDT 2012

Dear all,

This message is difficult for me to convey via email and I regret that there has not been an opportunity to speak with you in person, but it is important that I let you know the news prior to a public announcement.

The provost has asked me to serve as interim dean of the college and I have agreed.  I have deliberated over this decision for sometime, but think that our work together during this intensive and critical period of change is important to the strength of the schools and the college.

Discussions are underway to assure that school needs are met during this transitional period.  School leadership matters and instructional needs are under discussion.  Information about these issues will be shared as soon as possible.

 I will miss our close work together, but I look forward to working with you in this new capacity.
Madeleine