[Theaterfacultystaff] using mats

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 19 13:51:09 EDT 2012

Hello all,
I am not sure who to direct this request to so that is why you are all seeing it!
Last year, Southeast Studies borrowed the mats that we store in The Hahne for a demonstration.  They came over, picked up the mats and returned them after the event.
They would like to use the mats again this year, April 26-29.  They will pick them up and bring them back, but I wanted to make sure that no one in our building was planning on using the mats during this time frame-
Please let me know if you need the mats, otherwise I will let this group borrow them again for this event,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
War is F@*king Awesome, The Vampire Cowboys Project
May 9-12, and 16-19 Curtain @ 8:00pm
The Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater; Kantner Hall