[Theaterfacultystaff] Meet the candidate

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 17 17:19:54 EDT 2012

Unfortunately, I am in class from 105 on Wednesdays.  If there is any other time to meet her, please let me know.

Shelley

On Apr 17, 2012, at 1:18 PM, Fiocchi, Barbara wrote:

Good afternoon,
This week we will be bringing Jeanette Oleksa to campus as a candidate for the Visiting Costume position.  The faculty has two opportunities to meet with this candidate,

Wednesday April 18th,

1:30-3:00          Informal Portfolio review with Faculty and students: Kantner #108
3:30 -5:00         Demonstration/Presentation to Faculty and Students: Costume shop

Please take this chance to meet this candidate, there is one more candidate coming to campus for this position.  The week of April 24th, there will be an opportunity to meet the next candidate.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
War is F@*king Awesome, The Vampire Cowboys Project
May 9-12, and 16-19 Curtain @ 8:00pm
The Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater; Kantner Hall