[Theaterfacultystaff] congratulations and thanks

Scott, Madeleine scottm at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 16 13:51:22 EDT 2012

G'afternoon all,

Just had to thank you for all each of you did to make this past weekend such a success.
>From the 'look' of the building, its fabulous bulletin boards and display cases, the tributes to each of our honored faculty, the success of the performances (including the drenched flashmob - I swear we shoulda' done "singing in the rain"!) and what I heard was a fabulous reception, all of it is due to your efforts and participation.

I know the special connection each of you have with our alums was strengthened.  I was sorry I couldn't bi-locate to enjoy all the events.

Forgive the email delivery of this sentiment, but it helps me get the message out to all.
Many thanks for your attention and participation. You made it happen.
Madeleine