[Theaterfacultystaff] Tickets for WIFA, Senior Dance Concert, SOD Spring Concert go on sale on Monday 4/16/2012

Free, Ledger free at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 13 11:27:41 EDT 2012

Dear Faculty and Staff,

This is to inform you that tickets for War is F**king Awesome, The Senior Dance Concert, and The School of Dance Spring Concert will go on sale this Monday 4/16/2012 at Memorial Auditorium.

Please inform your students. I will put up a notice in front of the box office as well.

As per usual, for any Faculty/Staff that wish to see WIFA, the best way to get tickets is to email me the information (what night, how many) and I will put them aside for you in WillCall. That way you can be assured you will have a reserved seat with your name on it for the night of your choice.

Thanks,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Box Office/Front of House/Publicity Manager
free at ohio.edu
917-733-0081

War Is F**king Awesome:  The Vampire Cowboys Project
Written by Qui Nguyen
Directed by Robert Ross Parker
May 9-12 & 15-19, 2012 @ 8pm,  The Baker Theater in Kantner Hall