[Theaterfacultystaff] 75th Anniversary Ticket Information

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 11 16:24:41 EDT 2012

The EASIEST way for faculty/staff/alumni to pick up their tickets for the Saturday Night 8pm 75th Anniversary Event is to simply go to the registration table at the cocktail reception at Baker Center Ballroom  6-730pm Saturday Night.

Tickets for those who have registered, not registered, need to adjust their registration, will be there.

Registration (and tickets) will also be available at the following times and places:

REGISTRATION:
Your registration packet will contain everything you need for the weekend including a nametag, weekend schedule of events and other items.

>  Simply pick up your registration packet at one of the following College of Fine Arts events:

Friday, April 13
School of Art Faculty Exhibition Reception
Kennedy Museum of Art
6:00 – 8:00 p.m.

Saturday, April 14
Jennings House (North Green, E. Union St.)
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

****Saturday, April 14******
Cocktail Reception
Baker University Center Ballroom
6:00 – 7:30 p.m.

MOBILE SCHEDULE
Check out the 75th Anniversary Weekend Schedule on your mobile phone or device!

Log onto http://www.ohioalumni.org/m-finearts75.

We look forward to seeing you this weekend!

--

--

Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater