[Theaterfacultystaff] The Forum cleaning

Jacobs, Lowell jacobsl at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 4 15:38:10 EDT 2012

Hello All,

I just took a walk through the Vom.

Electrics should post a sign designating parts of truss as "not trash".
Sound has a cart there that needs to come home.

There are some mirrors, a TV, and a few other things of unknown origin. They may be important to someone.

I am posting a work order about the water in the dimmer room.

I'm glad to help move or "interpret" any items there, let me know if you need help.

The stairwell doors (crashbars) are in the locked open position. I am going to make it so the doors lock when closed.

Lowell