[Theaterfacultystaff] The Forum cleaning

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 4 11:41:15 EDT 2012

Hello all,
I just had a meeting with Steve Mack, from facilities.  Steve will be bringing in extra crews to clean The Forum Theater, Vom, staircase going up to RTV 153, and the classroom/entryway to 153.

To prepare for this cleaning, we need to make sure that we get rid of, or save anything on the floor!
RTV 153, any materials or projects need to be up off of the floor (I will let Steve know about Thar 230, 9-11 on Monday)

Vom, they will keep the large rubber mats but there is a lot of trash that we need to move out.  ( I have talked to Dan about moving the trash out)
There are some things in The Vom that I am not sure if they are trash or not, please review what you might have in the Vom as to whether you would like to keep it or not. (and move it to the trash bins if you don't want it)
Steve is hoping to get cleaning crews into The Forum Monday and Tuesday of next week, during the day, so that the cleaning will be done for our 75th festivities!

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
War is F@*king Awesome, The Vampire Cowboys Project
May 9-12, and 16-19 Curtain @ 8:00pm
The Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater; Kantner Hall