[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Q2S advising

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 28 12:50:34 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone!
As we discussed at the start of year retreat, we will be conducting transition advising for all students that will be affected by the switch to semesters.  The Q2S team initially thought we would have the documents needed for advising in time for us to prep them for you to do advising by Oct. 1.  It now appears that we will not get our documents from the printing office/registrar/college office until later next week (around Oct 5 or 6).  The School of Theater Q2S team (Brian, Maureen and myself) will need a few days to do our prep work on them and we hope to turn them over to advisors around Oct 12 or so.

Please contact your advisees and let them know how best to set up their appointment with you, knowing that the soonest you'll be able to start conducting sessions will be around Oct 12.  We expect that these sessions will take about 1/2 hour. Our priority students for completing TDCP's are: juniors, seniors that will be here next year, and 2nd year graduate students.  The remaining students will work on their TDCP's with you during winter quarter.

If you have any questions about this process, the Q2S departmental pages are up and running:

http://www.ohio.edu/q2s/departments/college_list.cfm

and you can also contact me, Brian or Maureen.

Thanks for your patience,
Kjersten, Brian and Maureen

-~-~-~-~-
Kjersten Lester-Moratzka