[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Arts Fairs Info

Haugen, David haugend at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 14 16:42:38 EDT 2011

Below is a list of Visual and Performing Arts Fairs. These are all great opportunities to recruit undergraduates.

We would like to have a representative from the SOT at each of these events. As you can see Mike Parkinson from Music and David La Palombara from Art will be attending some.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you can attend one or more of these.

thanks,
David

David Haugen
Assistant Professor