[Theaterfacultystaff] Lab shows

Scott, Madeleine scottm at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 14 13:44:39 EDT 2011

Dear All,

Laura Parrotti and I have met to review the lab show guidelines.

She will meet with the committee to go over these and recommend any changes that may need to be made.
In particular I am concerned that the process includes a fair assessment of the needs of the proposed show and the resources (people and materials) available to meet these needs and the approval of the director.

As we go forward with fewer resources at our disposal it is critical that we more fully consider the impact and implications  of each show.

Thanks,
Madeleine