[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Instructions for accessing on Mac SDemail

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 9 16:49:56 EDT 2011

Hello all,
Following up from our retreat;
Here are some directions for anyone still struggling with viewing the on line calendar; Jamey(from OIT), who sent me these can also meet with us as a group if anyone still needs help.
Please note that these directions are for Entourage/Outlook 2011.
if anyone is still having problems, let me know what program you are using, and I will find a time that we can get together,
Good luck,

Accessing a Shared Calendar in Entourage/Outlook 2011 for Mac

 1.  From the File menu, choose Open Other User's Folder.
 2.  Click the Find User icon , then type the name into the search field at the top and click Find.
 3.  Click on the name from the list below the search field and click OK.
 4.  On the Type pop-up menu, select Calendar, then click OK.
 5.  A folder with their name will appear in the navigation pane.
 6.  Expand the folder by clicking the arrow beside it and click on their calendar.
 7.  There may be a slight delay before their meetings appear.
Note: To remove the calendar, highlight the calendar you would like to remove and choose Remove Account from View from the Edit menu.

Thanks,

Jamey