[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty Self-Evals and Area Head Evals

Erik Ramsey ramseye at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 6 09:06:08 EDT 2011

Good morning all,

This is a reminder that your yearly faculty self-evaluations are due this
Friday, the first day of classes (Sept 9). Also, Area Head evaluations are
due the following friday (Sept 16).

NOTE: Please email these documents to me as either a Word or PDF document so
that I have an electronic record of receipt; I will email you in return
stating that I have received your documents. Please do NOT provide me a hard
copy unless directed to do so. As head of Promotion and Tenure this year I
will print and copy all self evaluations and Area Head evals for
the committee. Also, Area Heads are reminded that copies of their
evaluations of faculty under their purview should be provided to the
individual faculty members BEFORE they are submitted to me on Friday, Sept
16.

Thanks/Erik

Erik Ramsey
Associate Professor of Playwriting