[Theaterfacultystaff] Agenda 11.9.11
wochna at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 9 10:23:01 EST 2011
Barb et al,
2cents from the library - just ideas from my brain
1. Dramaturgs meet with me (or other appropriate librarian) to discuss further research on the play they are turging
2. Library will do a presentation on each show (as long as you are using our resources in some way, and that does include humans)
3. Can I come to any of your meetings to hear about how schools are merging, as I work with IARTS, FILM and THEATRE
4. I want the library to highlight the ARTS more or I should say collaborate more often - I want you on the map, I want the library on the map.
5. Sure would be great to work at least 1 or 2 times with upper level classes or faculty just to make sure all the library resources are being discovered
From: theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [mailto:theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Fiocchi, Barbara
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:36 AM
To: 'theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu'
Subject: [Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Agenda 11.9.11
Todays meeting is in The Hahne at 12:00; and here is the agenda
From: Scott, Madeleine
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 8:40 AM
To: Fiocchi, Barbara
Subject: Agenda 11.9.11
A brief meeting today...but if you have other items to add, please do so.
School Merger/Curricular Enhancement Committee
Brief Report from faculty attending Recruitment Fairs
Information and Inquiry items:
Open house/Auditions cancelled 11/11/11
Arrange for student evaluations with Barb
Any GA or student issues?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Theaterfacultystaff