[Theaterfacultystaff] Agenda 11.9.11

Wochna, Lorraine wochna at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 9 10:23:01 EST 2011

Barb et al,
2cents from the library - just ideas from my brain

1.       Dramaturgs meet with me (or other appropriate librarian) to discuss further research on the play they are turging

2.       Library will do a presentation on each show (as long as you are using our resources in some way, and that does include humans)

3.       Can I come to any of your meetings to hear about how schools are merging, as I work with IARTS, FILM and THEATRE

4.       I want the library to highlight the ARTS more or I should say collaborate more often - I want you on the map, I want the library on the map.

5.       Sure would be great to work at least 1 or 2 times with upper level classes or faculty just to make sure all the library resources are being discovered

Thanks,
lorraine