[Theaterfacultystaff] Tickets/Reservations for SOT events

Free, Ledger free at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 3 12:28:14 EDT 2011

Dear Faculty and Staff,

I am finding that it is easier if you get your tickets for SOT events through me. If you email or call me and let me know when you want to come, I will make sure you have a ticket in WillCall and a reserved seat. This saves you a trip to MemAud and ensures that you will have a good seat for the show and you don't have to come early to get one. However, if you still want to get a ticket at MemAud in person, you of course can do so.

Thanks,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Box Office/Front of House/Publicity Manager
free at ohio.edu
917-733-0081

Diana of Dobson's by Cicely Hamilton, Directed by Jocelyn Wiebe
November 2-5 & 9-12, 2011 @ 8pm,  The Forum Theater in the Radio and Television Building