[Theaterfacultystaff] Voice mail news

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 28 17:06:30 EDT 2011

Hello all,
I am working on getting our phone lines taken care of, we are consolidating some of our lines to voicemail only.
If your phone line is being reduced to only voicemail, you will be able to check your line on a phone that will be housed in the RTV offices (140C) and also on your computer.
Right now, we are in the midst of transferring information and your voicemail might not be accessible for a couple of days as we make the switch.
After the transfer is complete I will send you your new phone number and password information.
I will be out of town from June 30 to July 11th,  but will try to make this transition for you as clear easy as possible.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant