[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Job Opportunities for Production Managers & Theatre Technicians

Theater theater at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 27 12:24:55 EDT 2011

From: Jenna Kirk [mailto:jenna at tincproductions.com]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 11:19 AM
To: Theater
Subject: Job Opportunities for Production Managers & Theatre Technicians

Dear Daniel Denhart,

I hope this email finds you well well with the summer in full tilt!

My name is Jenna Kirk from Tinc Design & Productions, a NYC based production management firm.

I'm writing to let you know about a great opportunity for young technicians and managers coming out of the program looking for a fantastic kick-start onto the NY theater scene.  This year, Tinc will handle production management for the New York Musical Theatre Festival.  We're going to be looking for up to 30 production managers, audio technicians, audio engineers, and lighting technicians for a month long festival spanning 6 venues throughout the city.  With their help, we will produce and manage 30 musicals and many staged readings and other special events.

Here is the link to our website outlining the festival and positions we are looking to fill:
http://www.tincproductions.com/job-posting-seeking-production-managers-and-theater-technicians/

Again, this is an amazing opportunity for anyone coming out of school with good technical or managerial skills looking to establish themselves in NYC (I know I'd have jumped all over something like this).

I'd appreciate it if you could pass this on to anyone who you think might be interested.

Thank you very much!
Jenna Kirk

--
Assistant Production Manager, Tinc Design & Productions, LLC

Office: (917) 338-9572
Jenna at tincproductions.com<mailto:Jenna at tincproductions.com>
260 Madison Avenue, 8th Floor, NYC, NY 10010
www.tincproductions.com<http://www.tincproductions.com/>

[cid:19603A90-9C53-4D3C-9778-F5EC991B7D06 at nyc.rr.com]