[Theaterfacultystaff] website information

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 24 08:32:49 EDT 2011

As I am getting ready to hand over our website structure to the designers, I have a couple 'loose ends' that I would like to tie up.
I would like to have a list of links on our website for places that we have a connection to;
On our current website this category is called 'affiliations', I would like to expand this category to theaters or common places we send students to for internships or work.
For example, I have added Santa  Fe Opera, Actors Theater of Louisville, William Ivey Long Studios, and some others, to this new category, does anyone else have places that should be noted?
Faculty with professional websites will be linked with their faculty bio.

Thanks for your input,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi