[Theaterfacultystaff] Search Update and a few other items

Scott, Madeleine scottm at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 15 14:37:43 EDT 2011

Greetings all,

Here we are, first day of summer rapidly approaching and things  winding down/gearing up for the year.

A bit of good news to share – the search for a theater historian has begun.  Bill Condee has generously offered his leadership to the cause as search chair.  Charles and Erik are serving on the committee and have assisted with the development and refinement of the job posting.  The position was posted online yesterday by Barb.  We had at least two applicants this morning.  We hope to complete the search by the end of July.

I will be out through July 5th at Bryn Mawr College, but can be reached by email and through the office.

I had every intention of completing salary letters for you all by the time I left, but find time is too short to achieve that goal. I hope that receiving the information in an email is acceptable.  I will copy Barb on the emails, and if you would like to have a letterhead version she will generate one for you.  I believe we will all be receiving a letter from the president as in the past.

We will have a scheduled retreat September 2nd 9am – 2pm.  With luck we will welcome a new theater historian.  Topics TBA.

This year has been a wild and fun ride.  Thanks for your support.

Madeleine