[Theaterfacultystaff] request for alum contacts and outstanding achievements

Scott, Madeleine scottm at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 8 17:15:32 EDT 2011

Dear All,

The dean has asked directors to provide several pieces of information that will be used in the 75th anniversary celebration materials and in the "promise" development campaign.

The first is a list of faculty/staff and student achievements – I believe this refers to current and just graduating students. I've attached a document put together this year so you know what has been written about some previous grads, eg.

The second is a list of alums – with contact information – who are doing well (not necessarily financially well, just professionally well). This would be used to help us begin a network of grads that we can contact about the 75th anniversary celebration activities like the GALA on April 14th.

Many of you are in contact with alums that we would like to include on a communication network so we can get the word out about the 75th.

I would appreciate your assistance in this.  Please send on the names, contact info and achievement notes as soon as possible.

Madeleine