[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Lunchbag Announcements

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 18 15:47:14 EST 2011

------ Forwarded Message
From: Maureen Wagner <wagnerm at ohio.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:45:57 -0500
To: Theater <theater at ohio.edu>
Subject: FW: Lunchbag Announcements

Have a Fabulous OPENING to the entire Misanthrope Production!
Happy sibs weekend (please be responsible siblings.)
Remember, no madness tonight as we will all be focused on the opening of the Misanthrope!
I know it feels like spring, but it’s still germy out there. . . So wash your hands!

Jocelyn Wiebe
- The Illusion opens next Thursday- runs Thursday through Saturday 8pm with a 2pm matinee on Saturday, as well. Performing the the Forum Theater in RTV, first come first serve seating, only 50 seats available

Arian Pal
-Facebook has added a Domestic Partnership relationship status, Maryland and New York are now working toward marriage equality, today is National Random Acts of Kindness day

Rush
-Juggling club is meeting from 2-6 pm on College Green- learn to juggle

Allie McCarthy
- Allie is Casting for 3 projects, 2 projects for 419- audtions tomorrow Feb. 19th from 5-7pm in RTV room 267, HTC 2nd year film audtion on Sunday Feb. 20th 3-5pm in Lindley room 175, casting for actresses only- please bring a 1 minute monologue for all auditions

Lorraine Wochna
-the Library has available funds for purchasing materials related to theater, see Lorraine if interested

------ End of Forwarded Message

------ End of Forwarded Message