[Theaterfacultystaff] Shoot out

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 4 15:02:23 EST 2011

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about activities this weekend,
School of Film is having it's 48 hour shoot out, they will receive a prompt this evening and there will be students using 108 as a green room tonight.
I have asked the students using 108 to be respectful of our other rehearsals and our building.
Depending on their prompt and how they interpret it they might be filming in Kantner during the weekend, they understand that there are rehearsals all weekend.

Thanks.

Barbara Fiocchi
School of Theater
593-4818