[Theaterfacultystaff] Week 5 time for evaluations

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 2 16:32:21 EST 2011

Hello All,

Now is the time in the quarter when I ask that you look at your class schedule and find a time that you can set aside for course evaluations.
I have attached a form to this email, please fill it out for all of the classes that you teach.  If you have any classes with only one student, the student has the option of filling out an evaluation.

When I get the form back from you I will look over the schedules and send you a confirmation or ask that you choose another date.
If you have any questions, please let me know,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
The Misanthrope translated by Richard Wilbur
February 16-19 and 23-26 Kantner Hall Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater, curtain at 8:00pm