[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: production calendar

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 22 09:17:34 EDT 2011

Good Morning,
Pasted below is an older email that I sent out last spring.
There are some people having problems accessing and seeing the shared School of Theater Production  calendar.  I spoke with IT this morning and I believe that the reason for this difficulty is because you cannot share a calendar on the web based email access.  If you would like to use the Production Calendar that is 'live' you will need to download Outlook or Entourage onto your computer and use that to share the calendar.
Listed below is the IT link for Tutorials about how to share a calendar, once you have the above programs installed on your computer.
If you need any help installing Outlook or Entourage, or accessing the shared production calendar, call or take your computer over to The Tech Depot in Baker Center, 593-1222.

Reserving spaces is still taken care of at my desk, and day to day rehearsals will not be listed on the production calendar.

Good luck,

Barbara Fiocchi
School of Theater
593-4818