[Theaterfacultystaff] No, It's NOT Canceled

Delaney, Dennis delaney at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 16 14:52:15 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Pay no attention to this notice -- I'm just eliminating the redundancy on the SOT Production Calendar, where it is listed twice, and there's no way to do that for some reason without sending out this notice.  So, to reiterate, we are still having the Faculty Retreat as scheduled on September 2nd from 9:00am to 2:00pm.

Dennis Delaney
Production Coordinator