[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Office Phones

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 10 13:16:02 EDT 2011

Here is an overview of our new phone system,
There are two physical phones in RTV building that you may use for private phone conversations and times when you do not want to use your cell phone.
I have sent information out for you to set up an email setting for your voicemail, so that you will get an actual voice recording as an email.
I will be out of the office August 11, 12, and 15th, I will be back on Tuesday August 16th for any questions that arise from this switch.
Thank you,

Barbara Fiocchi
School of Theater
593-4818

Here are the people keeping their office phones,
Kjersten
Tom
Michael
Main Office
Maureen
Madeleine
All shops
Listed below are the new numbers for voicemail.  When people call the voicemail number they get a list of 'press one for ___'
The numbers that say Theater will be renamed for our new 'faculty', Angie Ahlgren and Jeanette Buck.
                                            Shared phone number

NAME

34261

BRIAN EVANS