[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: meeting follow up re grad committees

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 26 08:29:47 EDT 2011

From: Scott, Madeleine [mailto:scottm at ohio.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 3:15 PM
To: theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: meeting follow up re grad committees

Dear All,

Some meeting follow up notes...

After our discussion about graduate committee selection and related processes, it seemed that we should consider the matter in greater depth with specific reference to the school areas and their needs.

I have asked Holly to put together an information sheet to assist that process.  She will gather information from the various websites  and send it to everyone.

Would each of the areas to please look over the information and discuss it with respect to its processes and needs?

It seems to me that if we've had this three person committee requirement put in place without our input, that its a good idea to  take the reigns in hand to define the processes for ourselves.

Barb will be in touch to arrange a meeting before end of term (and the great exodus) to discuss it.

Thanks,
Madeleine