[Theaterfacultystaff] production calendar

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 13 13:24:37 EDT 2011

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

On 4/11/11 3:51 PM, "Fiocchi, Barbara" <fiocchib at ohio.edu> wrote:

Hello All,
Ohio University’s new calendaring system has a big bonus for The School of Theater, we are now able to have our production calendar available for viewing!!
Please take some time to access the theater at ohio.edu calendar, Dennis Delaney worked very hard last week, and spent a few hours on the phone with IT, but it is done.
I am sure that there will still be quirks and some things to figure out.  Right now Dennis is an editor, the rest of us are viewers.
I have pasted in below the link to IT’s information page about email and calendaring.  If you need help call 593-1222
Good luck!!
http://www.ohio.edu/technology/exchange/index.shtml

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
Man Equals Man by Bertolt Brecht Directed by Brian Evans
May 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21 RTV Building Forum Theater curtain at 8:00pm

--
Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater