[Theaterfacultystaff] Jordan Schildcrout's article

Condee, William condee at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 12 10:28:49 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Since many of you may not get this journal, I just wanted to draw your attention to the latest edition of Theater Journal, one of the top two journals for theater history and dramatic literature, which features Jordan's article, "The Closet is a Deathtrap: Bisexuality, Duplicity, and the Dangers of the Closet in the Postmodern Thriller." This is a major accomplishment and will bring wide attention to Jordan's work.

Please join me in congratulating Jordan in this important achievement.

Sincerely yours,

Bill

William F. Condee, Ph.D.
J. Richard Hamilton/Baker & Hostetler Professor of Humanities
Professor of Theater
School of Interdisciplinary Arts, Ohio University
T: 740-593-1315/F: 740-593-0578
www.ohio.edu/interarts<http://www.ohio.edu/interarts>