[Theaterfacultystaff] production calendar

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 11 15:51:02 EDT 2011

Hello All,
Ohio University's new calendaring system has a big bonus for The School of Theater, we are now able to have our production calendar available for viewing!!
Please take some time to access the theater at ohio.edu<mailto:theater at ohio.edu> calendar, Dennis Delaney worked very hard last week, and spent a few hours on the phone with IT, but it is done.
I am sure that there will still be quirks and some things to figure out.  Right now Dennis is an editor, the rest of us are viewers.
I have pasted in below the link to IT's information page about email and calendaring.  If you need help call 593-1222
Good luck!!
http://www.ohio.edu/technology/exchange/index.shtml

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Administrative Assistant
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817
Man Equals Man by Bertolt Brecht Directed by Brian Evans
May 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21 RTV Building Forum Theater curtain at 8:00pm