[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Saturday April 9

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 7 16:53:42 EDT 2011

Thank you to those of you who have gotten back to me... But I’m still seeking a faculty member to cover this:
Cultural Connections Admissions event is Saturday.  Please let me know if you can meet with the prospective student registered. The academic session for this event is scheduled for Saturday, April 9 from 11:30-12:30.  We will meet in Glidden 472 to start with and then disperse to your own schools as needed.
--
Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater

------ End of Forwarded Message