[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Classroom damage

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 21 16:26:45 EDT 2010

Dear All,

There has been a good deal of damage reported in the building of late.  Holes in walls, damaged door frames etc.  Some of this may have occurred in classes.

Please advise your students, GA's, TA's etc. that everyone needs to demonstrate better care and regard for the spaces in which we work.

Our spaces are specialized and require significant investment on the part of the university, and it is less and less likely that there will be the kind of budgetary support necessary to repair damage.

Madeleine
Sent from my iPad