[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: majors fair coverage needed

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 21 15:35:22 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I know people are very busy, but we need coverage for the majors fair tomorrow during these times slots: 12 - 1, 1-2, and 2-3.

At this point, Maureen has not heard from anyone who might have an hour free to help out.

Judging from the recent materials the dean gave out at the last directors meeting, it is critical that we work to increase our major enrollment.  The majors fair provides an opportunity that is  potentially low impact for the possibility of high yield.

Please review your calendars and let Maureen and me know if you can help out - ASAP.

Madeleine

Sent from my iPad