[Theaterfacultystaff] Major Fair September 22

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 14 11:04:06 EDT 2010

Dear All:
The Annual University wide Majors Fair will be September 22 from 11-3.  I am seeking your assistance “manning the table”.  You need not be available the entire time, we can cover the time by working together.  Whomever volunteers during the lunch hour (noon-1) will have their lunch provided (if you respond by September 15 ).  Please let me know your availability so that I can cobble together a schedule.
Thank you.

The Majors Fair will be open to students from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. in the Baker University Center Ballroom.  This event is open to all Ohio University students.  All undecided students in University College (approximately 1,000) will be attending as a part of their UC 115 class.  High school students and their parents may also attend as part of their campus visit.  The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is promoting September 22 as a visitation day for prospective undecided students.

Maureen

Ps. Yes, we have regularly gotten students at this event.